What do you do in the meantime?


Love is the only thing we need. Love is our peace. Love is our joy, health, and wealth. Love is our identity. We go into a relationship looking for love, not realising that we must bring love with us. We must bring a strong sense of self and purpose into a relationship. We must bring a sense of value, of who we are. We must bring an excitement about ourselves, our lives, and the vision we have for these two essential elements. We must bring a respect for wealth and abundance. Having achieved it to some satisfactory degree on our own, we must move into relationships willing to share what we have, rather than being afraid of someone taking it. Joyful sharing and excitement. Value, purpose, and vision. That's what love is about. When we bring these things to the relationship, love becomes a great multiplier and enhances the experience of life. When we do not have these things in place, the search to find love sets up the experiences we need to discover what is true about love and what is not. The discovery process is called the meantime. Iyanla Vanzant

I've learnt that the most important relationship that I can have is the one I have with myself, then everything else flows and follows. I've learnt that I cannot love anybody more than I love myself. I cannot treat anyone better than I treat myself. When I forget me, give up on me, devalue me anyone coming into my life has a universal responsibility to follow my lead!

She said something which I thought about and believe now "If we are lonely, miserable,broke, desperate, why in the world do we inflict ourselves on other people and expect they will give us true love in return? Work on yourself baby"

Its really that simple! Love me first, honor me because when you honor yourself, every single thing I do will come from that place!
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism