Faith is my choice


Faith is the power to stand up to the madness and chaos of the physical world while holding the position that nothing external has any authority over what heaven has in mind for you.”
- Caroline Myss, American medical intuitive & best-selling author.


Everyday is a mystery! You just never know what's going to happen do you? Neale Donald Walsh says "life is delighted in bringing you the unexpected" the question is are you delighted to receive the unexpected? I've learnt that the response is what's key, we can view the unexpected in fear or in faith knowing that Spirit's got your back! I choose the faith route
This year has been a year of unexpected! I had my plans well the Universe looked at it and chuckled! Today was another unexpected turn, I have five more weeks left here before I embark on my African journey and I now have to shift and move again because of the circumstances that came up today and its all good! I've learnt that I have now decided to choose faith and delight in the unexpected!

So what did I learn?
Choice, I am so grateful for the power of choice! What a marvellous thing to be able to choose, we always have the ability to choose at any time! Awesome!! When you see that what you are doing, what you have chosen is not working, make another choice. When you discover that what you are thinking or feeling is not bringing forth the thoughts and feelings you desire, make another choice, Regardless of how much time you’ve spent, how much energy you’ve expended doing it if it’s not working for you make another choice! Choosing does not mean you abandon or give up or you are being erratic. It simply means that you recognize the conflict, chaos and pain the first choice has created; you choose to eliminate that experience by making another choice, Do not fear making a choice. Remember when you choose, it is because that choice holds a lesson for you! I now have the courage to make a new choice today! Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism