Get out of your own way!


Do not worry about how you will make it all work. Just focus on how you feel and go towards those things that bring forth joy. When you are living in your joy, the Universe is living joyfully through you. When you are living a life of fear, the Universe is dying and becoming smaller. Remember you are a child of the Universe and everything the Universe provides is abundant. The sun shines rays of joy, the bird sings a song of joy, the tree joyfully grows to provide shade and keep the air clean. Everything has a purpose and when we are living in our joyful purpose we will be supported because the Universe loves joy. It takes a little bit of time to go from fear to joy, but if you stay steady and keep the course you will at last come to see that your joy can be your reality. Trust in promise of joy, it is your birthright."

- Jackson Kiddard, author & polymath.


Over the past couple of weeks I have had to make decisions on my next journey, my next step. Usually I just jump in and say to heck with it whatever happens happens, I never ask anyone I never tell anyone what I'm doing I just do it! This week I was different and didn't automatically decide I asked for guidance from the Universe and I waited. I decided to put into practice everything that I have learnt in the past year that I have started this path.

One of the decisions that I have to make is on my house, I own a house back home. I put the house up for rent and it wasn't rented before I left, I left anyway I thought it was just a matter of time! Well lo and behold, 9months later the place was still empty and I budgeted for 3months so guess what I fell behind on my mortgage! Not good, not good at all! The Bank is hopping mad and who can blame them? They are ready to take drastic action. Well that situation taught me a whole heap of lessons that I can write a book on rather than a blog! Nevertheless, I learnt that I have awesome friends and family, that I can ask for help and not feel like I am a failure for making a bad decision, I've learnt that I can always make another choice.  But I have been stressing out on this big time! And then I realise that miracles happen everyday and whatever it is I can handle it! So I have asked for guidance and I wait. When you ask for guidance and pray leave it alone, have faith, listen and have courage.

So what did I learn?

Decide and act. Take massive action. Have a bias for action. Take consistent action. Throw massive action at your problems
Patience pays. Wait. Let the hand of God work for you. One who has created you let Him create all the environments, circumstances, and facilities & faculties. Oh individual, why you are in a very doubtful state? One who has made you will take care of you. One who has created this universe, all the planets, planetary faculties and facilities on Earth; He is the One who has created you. Wait, have patience, lean on him, and all best things will come to you. Dwell in God and befriend your soul. All the faculties and facilities of the Creation, which are in your best interest, shall be at your feet. You need million things; million things will reach you, if you are stable, established, firm, patient. Remember, Creator watches over you and Creation is ready to serve you, if you just.. be you. So please take away the ghost of your life and stop chasing around. Consolidate. Concentrate. Be you. And may all the peace & peaceful environments, prosperity approach you forever. (taken from the Yogi Bhagan)
Peace!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism