Listen to your inner voice- pay attention to your gut

A belief is only a thought you continue to think. A belief is nothing more than a chronic pattern of thought, and you have the ability -if you try even a little bit- to begin a new pattern, to tell a new story, to achieve a different vibration, to change your point of attraction."
- Esther Hicks, best-selling author and speaker


I love the advice given by Caroline Myss, she has a way of "keeping it real" in a way that what one of my friends call being just brutally honest. She asks how do you measure success?, do you measure it as the "world" does - personal comfort and security, things you have/own, the universe measures success by how much we have learned. And the choice for lesson sometimes is up to you.You make it as tough or easy sometimes. One thing I've learnt is that when your intuition speaks to you, listen! when I try to add logic to the intuitive guidance that's when the lesson becomes harder. The head rationalises and intution is not always logical.
I've learnt to listen to my gut, it is my internal GPS and it always leads me to the result. When I don't the lesson becomes tough and it doesn't have to be hard!
Peace!!!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism