Enough! Believe it!

The time will come when, with elation you will greet yourself arriving at your own door, in your own mirror and each will smile at the other’s welcome, and say, sit here. Eat. You will love again the stranger who was your self. Derek Walcott Poet and Writer

Have you ever considered just being yourself? There is no need for you to be some kind of super-being in order to measure up to everyone else. Who you are is really quite enough! You know enough, you have enough to offer something valuable, whatever is going on. If you would simply show up, with your smile, your way of doing things and your way of being exactly who you are, you would recognize that who you are is just fine.

So what did I learn today?
All that is required for me to know that I am enough is to do everything in my power to believe it, trust it and demonstrate it! Do me, without pretense, defense or excuses.
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism