Trees and Shades!


Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Les Brown, motivational speaker

Just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels the soul! I wanted to see a football game last week; it was showing at 10.30pm local time, my hosts told me it will not be a good idea to go to the Bamboo shed that late alone! Miss a football game?? Solutions must be sought! Got to invest in cable TV at the flat! I asked around and was told to go to the DsTV office in town. I got there and walked up a short stairway and was greeted by someone at the gate, she asked how can I help you madam? I told her I was here to get cable TV to view football. She says follow me to the office, we walked on across the grass and there it was the office – under a tree, with a tent and three chairs! The officer offered me a seat! I had this big grin on my face; this is new, getting cable TV under a tree! To cut a long story short, they came installed the cable at the flat, and its football heaven!! Bought me a Rolex and some fish and enjoyed my game.
So what did I learn today?
I’ve learnt to focus on the important things, quality rather than appearance! Just step towards the joy, step towards solutions! Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism