What's your AND?


Every moment of every day you have the ability to set something new in motion, wake up and do a NEW thing! Deborah L Johnson author

What did I learn today? Transcendence. Moving from the now here! I am still quite in awe of some of the things I have seen. For example, how is it that one moves from, in my opinion, a situation that seems seemingly bleak to one of hope and success? Well that was my lesson learnt yesterday! Things happen that victimize people but that’s different from running around with the identity of a victim. Declare that you are not being a victim by your actions; this is the path of transcendence. Catch that! You get your power back by your actions! “By the actions here we are being transcending into what we want, taking our power back”

So what did I learn today?
Have an “and” after the event, after the story, after the situation. Listen, the story does not end after the” oppression” If you leave the story at the “oppression” you will never transcend. Think beyond it, massive action beyond it! Anytime you allow anything to determine your possibility you make a god out of it, there has to be an “and” I don’t care how bad it is, there must be an “and” if you leave the story at the oppression you will never transcend, there must be an “and” there’s some pretty awful things that happening or has happened but there’s the “and”.  There is corruption AND... there is unfairness AND... What’s your “AND”? Our ancestors had a huge huge “AND” and that is exactly why I am here!! What’s your “AND”?Every moment of every day you have the opportunity to set something new in motion, do something new. Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism