You are exactly where you need to be!


The greatest service I can offer is accepting the value and importance of who I am and where I am in life” Iyanla Vanzant (boss motivational author and speaker)

Do not claim inherited limitations!! Every day I get to base and take a few minutes just to take in the scenes and I am really in awe. I am in awe of the courage, dedication and discipline. It matters not that “I” came from a conflict area, it matters not that “I” had no money, it matters not that “I” am in a country where women are playing catch up in land ownership, income and education levels. Sometimes I think, well what can I really bring to this party?
So what did I learn today?
you are exactly where you are because all that you have to give & receive is right where you are now. Where you are NOW is valuable and or important. Everything you know is needed right where you are. If you were over there or over here there would be a big void where you are now. How much you believe in who you are, know can make a e where you are & use what you know can make a very big difference  in who you become, where you go and what you do when you get to the next place.
Saturday was chicken cookout,there’s Issa posing with the dinner, me doh eat no meat so I passed on that!! I asked for a Rolex instead!!! Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism