Start with the end in mind


If our circumstances tempt us to think thoughts such as “ I must not be good enough” “I will never have another chance” “ it will take forever for this to right itself” or “I have whoever to blame for this” then miracles, although they are programmed into the nature of the Universe cannot make their way into our awareness. With every thought we think we either summon or block a miracle. Marianne Williamson author
When you start a project, a job, anything how do you think about it? Do you think that ah let me just do it for the heck of it? Do you feel confident that it will work out no matter the outcome? Conversations about how I will complete this task here have been popping up daily and the best thing I learnt is you cannot start something thinking that it doesn’t work! You have to start with the belief that it will work and work from there. I thought about that yesterday. All the great inventors started off with the belief that what they were working on would succeed, let’s go all the way back to the light bulb! He didn’t start off saying oh darn let me see if I can waste my time and prove to myself that this crazy idea will not work! Half of the project is belief!
So what did I learn today?

Start with the assumption and belief that its always going to work and learn the lessons  as you go along. Don’t look to the right or to the left. Keep your eyes, your mind, and your energy focused on reaching your goal. Do your best and detach from the outcome. Detachment is not caring its knowing that things will work out no matter what and it may not look like you envision all the time.

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism