There is never any shortage


There is no shortage. And any attention to shortage of something wanted will always produce negative emotion within you because your guidance is letting you know that you have strayed from your broader basic understanding of abundance and Well-Being. Whether you are focused upon the shortage of money—or seeing yourself as having only so many years to live (and so each day that is expended is one day closer to the end of your years)—that feeling of decline is contrary to your broader understanding of the Eternal nature of your Being. (Marianne Williamson author)

Took me some time to soak in the statement “there is no shortage”! I fully believe it now, having been here in Uganda for the few months and a few other parts of Africa, no one can convince me that this continent is poor! There is an abundance of everything here, what trips us up is the perception that there isn’t and the grabby grabby people who assume power and take for themselves! I have seen with my own eyes, minerals, oil, food, hard working people. All the ingredients needed to thrive yet daily I see the opposite, people eking out an existence without basic amenities!

“There is no shortage” also resonated with me in my own life over the past few weeks! Let me tell you how powerful a shift of thinking is! I kept thinking and many times saying, there is not enough money or time for me to do certain things! And that was the result that I was having! Reprogrammed by brain and beliefs to there is no shortage and I noticed that whatever I needed AT THAT MOMENT, was provided! Noticed I said at that moment!!! I was talking to my mother and she asked me needed to get some cash for paying a bill immediately, she asked me I said “mama don’t you know I work for love not money, but never mind, there is no shortage” and  I chuckled! I will get the cash to you somehow. I left it there I didn’t even worry or give it a second thought, jumped in the car and drove to meet a friend of mine, as soon as I met her she said “hey I have a cheque for you” I nearly fell off my seat!!! It’s just that simple!!!!
So what did I learn today?
The Universe is set up to work on your behalf, you can choose to believe this or not, but whatever you give thought, word and deed to you create, good or not so good!There is never any shortage!!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism