Back at base!


Growth is not always about getting what we think we want. Always it’s about becoming the men and women we have the potential to be. Loving, pure, honest and clear (Marianne Williamson)

 
Back at base in Kampala! This place called Africa is huge! Happy to be back in my own space, safely and with a new set of lessons!

 
So what did I learn today?

 Having done these trips, I know that we are all connected, no matter where we are and having that mindset will change the way I view myself, my world and everyone around me. I learnt that there is not only one way to do things, and the way I knew is not necessarily the best and only way!

I learnt to stop the glorification of “busy” what am I “busy” doing that makes a difference to my world? If I am busy worrying then find something else to do!

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism