Heading Up Country


The way to find your voice is to use your voice for those who can't use theirs - Agape Center


I'm going to be off line for a few days as I head up North to work, the only thing that works up there really well is my blackberry! Going into the area with limited electricity and Internet access.  This area is slowly being built back after their 20 year conflict but there are some major infrastructural issues with a lack of roads, water, electricity and all that stuff that we take for granted!
Will be conducting a couple of training sessions and meetings before I head back to Kampala! It's always fun to go and see my friends from Gulu and Masindi!
Holla at ya on the other side!
Wish me luck!!

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism