What is Bliss?


Meaningful work + a fun time doing it = Bliss. Danielle La Porte, author

Nothing beats doing work that you love, it really is an awesome feeling, the hard times become easier and the reward you get is just that magical and feeling of pride that swells up in  your tummy!

For me to have reached to this point it took a lot of courage and doubting myself! How would I survive? How would I pay my bills? How this how that! And guess what? Your gift makes room for you in the world and that is all! I took the risk and it was super scary!

The challenges and the all the rest come to see if you are really committed to what you say you want! And I have learnt that until you find that purpose, honour it and work towards it you will be downright miserable!

And that is all

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism