Be realistic? Please!! that's the ultimate dream killer statement!


I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own, if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, to be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human  (The Invitation by Oriah)

Have you ever told someone that you wanted to do something and they tell you come on, let’s be realistic! That right there for me is an absolute dream killer! Can you imagine some of the things we wouldn’t have today if some of the dreamers listened to that whole be realistic speech? Flights to the other side of the world, the Internet, Skype, call them out and see how that whole be realistic speech is more a reflection of the other person’s mind and nothing else

Here in Uganda, she was told to be realistic about having a Company with branches throughout the country! Didn’t listen!

This week I told someone what I wanted to do and they told me be realistic! I instantly knew that something big is going to happen with the project that I talked about and I am mucho mucho excited! Will share the news with you in due course so we can share and discuss!

So what did I learn today?

Do what you can do in the moment- you don’t have to be perfect to contribute to the world!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism