Road Trip


Without me, the sun comes up in the morning and the stars twinkle at night. Before I’ve even gotten out of bed in the morning, the earth has spun 1/3 of the way round its axis and six billion people have done the best they know to do to increase their happiness and mitigate their suffering.
And since I’m not in charge, I get to relax and enjoy the ride. Rather than cower in recognition of my own weakness and even helplessness in the face of forces far greater than my own, I am set free.” Michael Neill coach



Heading to the bush now for 4 days, see you on Friday. Once I have an opportunity I will go into the town and get access to the Internet!

Wish me luck, just about to embark on the 8 hour drive!!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism