If you want to get out, step out!


Challenge yourself to do what you think you can’t  do, what you are afraid of doing ;to do the very thing people tell you that you can’t do or you will just stay stuck! Iyanla Vanzant( ah boss teacher!)

Someone told me yesterday that I am very brave to be here, I never thought of coming here as being brave, I thought about doing something different , something outside of my comfort zone to challenge myself.

That does not mean that it’s all dreamy and peachy, there are sometimes I get to asking myself certain questions but the beauty is that now I have the tools and the awareness to love myself out of those moments!

Are you doing anything to challenge yourself? Have you done anything lately to challenge yourself? If not, what’s stopping you?

If you want to get out, step out!

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism