Dare to Believe!
The Six Human Needs
1. Certainty: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the need for the unknown, change, new stimuli
3. Significance: feeling unique, important, special or needed
4. Connection/Love: a strong feeling of closeness or union with someone or something
5. Growth: an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding
6. Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to and supporting others (Tony Robbins, motivational speaker and author)
There is so much opportunity to serve, to learn, to grow, to give back, to connect! I am here in Africa and seriously with a change of mindset to one of willingness and open mindedness the opportunities have been coming in! I give thanks for all of them every day!
I have no idea what, where, how it will all unfold, my time here is coming to a close but I remain certain that the uncertainty is somehow a blessing in disguise
So What did I learn today? Dare to believe. Too many of you are afraid of feeling foolish. You are afraid of looking stupid, ridiculous, naïve, gullible, Pollyannaish or imprudent. You are afraid to claim, with all of your heart of hearts, your deepest heart’s desire. Too many of you, for fear of what other people might say don’t even allow it to enter your consciousness. You judge what it is going to look like in somebody else’s consciousness so you don’t even look at it in your own, Don’t rob yourself of your salvation. Dare to believe