Yep, you deserve the best!


You deserve
: eye contact
: smiles in the morning
: food made with pure intention
: clean drinking water, fresh air
: Hello, Please, Thank you.
: time to think about it
: a chance to show them what you’re made of
: a second chance
: an education
: health care, including dental
: multiple orgasms
: weekends and the summer off
: 8 hours of sleep
: play before work
: to change your mind
: to say no
: to say yes
: to have your deepest needs met
: to be seen
: to be loved for what is seen.


You deserve all this just because you showed up.
Yep, you’re that monumental.
  Danielle La Porte

I was driving through an area yesterday, why were there so many people on the roads (which by the way are not tarmac) just hanging out, talking laughing, children playing, women selling corn being roasted on a charcoal stove and men selling nuts out of woven baskets.

As I passed the area I also noticed that people were also walking with water bottles after filling them up in nearby water hole.

I think to myself that the Continent is way too rich in resources to be left behind this way!

Everyone deserves a chance to share in all these resources that are available!! It starts with me, let me do my part while I am here

What are you doing?

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism