Always Find a Way


“Set the intention. Do the work. Be Courageous and Find a way”. Diana Nyad

 Diana Nyad, a 64 year old woman who despite all the seeming odds and challenges swam from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage in just under 53 hours!

 She said it’s not what I wanted to do but it’s who I wanted to be! That, to me, is just plain ole awesome!!! Who do I want to be? She says it had nothing to do with swimming! She said, “am I living a life that I admire? Am I going to leave this earth where it's a little more just than it was, and human rights have been fulfilled more? She says giving up is never an option in becoming who you want to be!

 That absolutely blew my mind and I started to think about it! Who do I want to be? Am I doing the things which are getting me to that person? Am I willing to never give up in that pursuit no matter how challenging it becomes?

Food for thought!
 
Who do you want to be? Who are you becoming?

So what did I learn today?

Never ever ever give up! It’s just that simple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism