One more month on this particular journey


If you are falling....dive.”
“Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”

“Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.”
  Joseph Campbell

One more month in Kampala and then I leave! Its been a heck of a journey! Honestly I was planning to stay here until February but it seems that the Universe has different plans for me! My one year contract ends at the end of this month! I am so grateful for the experience being here! Its one which I cannot even describe in words! I truly believe that the transformation in my thinking has been accelerated being here and exposed to the lessons!

My plans were different I wanted to stay until February for many reasons but I came back last week and my soul spoke to me and I have learnt that when my soul speaks that I should listen! I ignored it and when you do there are consequences involved! Have you ever ignored that calling? Have you ever ignored the intuition that we are all blessed with? Have you ever noticed what happens when you do? Proverbial shit hits the fan!!

So what did I learn today?
Look for the good and bless it!
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism