Patience!


Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form." - Rumi, Sufi poet.

 
So for those who are close to me, they know that I love football and Arsenal is my team. It’s simple, football, watching football, brings me joy. I can watch it for hours, read about it, talk about it, I just love the game!

So it was to my extreme pleasure to see that in Uganda they are totally passionate about the game and it is relatively easy to see the English Premier League, I paid for the package on cable to have live games for all the leagues. What that really meant is that I can watch live football almost every single day!

Sometimes, I would schedule my day, or my trainings or site visits around the games to be played! One of these times was yesterday, big game on I wanted to see it live!

 Left work got home fixed the scene, food-check, drinks-check,frozen yogurt-check! (don't really fancy the alcohol!!!)

The game was about to start and the electricity went! Nooooooooooo this is the second game in a row that this has happened! (Confessions on the journey – I will not miss these frequent power outages one bit!!!)

So the electricity was off, second time this week when I made plans to watch footie

My friend told me this is a test for you to teach you patience!!!

 

When you argue with reality you suffer! So why bother! There’s no electricity just accept it and move on!!

When it finally came back, I got to see some of the game, and you know my team bloody lost???????

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism