a quick hello and goodbye

All I can do is to give thanks for every step. Every moment. Every unfoldment of this journey. The Floacist


Today is my last day in Uganda and what a day it has been!! Right now I am writing you in complete darkness with the last power on my laptop as there has been no electricity for the past two days! Writing in the dark is an experience.Packing in the dark in a new experience because smart me gave away all my lamps before I left! huh me!!!

So here's the thing, I'm just dropping you a line to say that I am off! In a few hours I will be heading to Turkey and London en route to Port of Spain! Its been quite a journey!

Will touch base with you soon, thank you to all of you for sharing in my journey
Looking forward to the next one!
Peace!!
 

Comments

  1. THANKS FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF YOUR SELF ACTUALIZATION JOURNEY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism