Ask for it!


Let us resolve today to ask for what we really want, and only this, that we may spend this day in fearlessness, without confusing pain with joy, or fear with love. (1:9) ACIM

Why are you afraid to ask for what you really want? Then you get upset when you do not get it!! Ask for what you want and have the courage to face it if the answer is no! If the answer is no you make another choice! This was my conversation with myself this morning in the mirror!

Right now I am going through a period where I have noticed me slipping back into my old habits of not trying to upset people and scared out of my mind to be rejected and not liked! All of that I now learn is a bunch of bollocks! Its totally unnecceasry and a outgrowth of fear! Firstly, there are 6billion people on the planet if one person or even two is not in  your corner so bloody what? There are billions more around who will be! And fear? Hmmm just in my head!!

So today I resolve to ask for what I want and to have the courage to deal with it! Expect the unexpected and handle it!!

What are you not asking for in your life?

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism