Stand Up!


When presented with a problem assess the equation, select the solution that equates to completion. The only shortcut is that there arent any shortcuts. We all have to do what we have to do, and even when we don't it still registers as choice.If the repetition of denied, yet justified decision making goes uninterrupted, one may find oneself feeling detached from one's manifestations. Out of control but still creating (Natalie Stewart)

 
Standing is not only a physical move. Stand up!! I’ve learnt  today that If I had to, I could stand with my feet cut off, If I had to, I can stand if I’m flat on the ground. It’s a MIND SET! How you’re gonna flow if you’re in your way? Stand Up! Stand up every time you fall down, stand up even if you’re small you can still stand up tall. It’s a MIND SET. There’s nothing more powerful than a made up mind. Encourage yourself, Everyone doesn't have to pat you on the back, sometimes everybody with you can’t keep up with you, they have a different mindset. Don’t feel guilty say bless you and Encourage yourself. Stand Up! TD Jakes say’s it best “Some people get beaten by the battle some people GET BETTER in the battle” Don’t play small. Everything you fear is a friend in disguise. Stand Up! Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism