Ah feeling d feelings!


If you are falling....dive.”

“Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”

“Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.” - Joseph Campbell

Today I just want to give myself permission to feel what I feel without having to explain it to anybody! Some days I feel like just feeling a feeling and not having to justify it! Do you ever feel so? I don’t mean to act like a complete A-HOLE but just to live with the feelings you have without judging and rushing them or labeling them! Just feel!!!

So that’s what I am doing today!

All lessons on the journey!!

Have a day full of feeling!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism