Longevity is a multitude of moments


And completion takes time it’s never one task or one outcome.it is a sequence a chain of events, so keep on keeping on .Longevity is a multitude of moments- Natalie Stewart

 

I do my first rural community training programme tomorrow in an area called Brasso Seco which is East Trinidad, I have never been there before but always an opportunity to see a new place and learn a new lesson! These rural communities are taking responsibility for their growth and development and its really inspiring to me to see that they are not depending on anyone to “take them forward” I think this makes a difference in being a victim and a victor! This will be my first of 4 communities that I will be visiting including in the sister isle Tobago!

 

Looking forward to the lessons!! Will let you know how it goes, I have to set off tomorrow very early!!

 
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism