Defrosting!!


The winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work, make it better -Barbra Pletcher


My Moscow journey has come to an end! Grateful for the opportunity to see a new place and learn from the experiences of people in another country!

What did I learn?
  • Moscow is a pretty city, especially at night with the lights on the bridge by the river, the buildings are grand and historic
  • The women entrepreneurs in Moscow insist on putting family first before anything
  • Cold weather isn't my favourite - it physically pains me!!
  • The city is spending time and money on their young entrepreneurs and innovation programs, its nice to see
  • Don't believe everything you see on the TV!!
Back to the sunshine to defrost! Looking forward to being barefoot on my verandah!!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do something!

Change You First

National TV Scenes