Defrosting!!


The winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work, make it better -Barbra Pletcher


My Moscow journey has come to an end! Grateful for the opportunity to see a new place and learn from the experiences of people in another country!

What did I learn?
  • Moscow is a pretty city, especially at night with the lights on the bridge by the river, the buildings are grand and historic
  • The women entrepreneurs in Moscow insist on putting family first before anything
  • Cold weather isn't my favourite - it physically pains me!!
  • The city is spending time and money on their young entrepreneurs and innovation programs, its nice to see
  • Don't believe everything you see on the TV!!
Back to the sunshine to defrost! Looking forward to being barefoot on my verandah!!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism