Leave the situation or accept it

"See if you can catch yourself complaining in either speech or thought, about a situation you find yourself in, what other people do or say, your surroundings, your life situation, even the weather. To complain is always nonacceptance of what is. It invariably carries an unconscious negative charge. When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation or accept it. All else is madness." - Eckhart Tolle, German born best-selling author.



ok confession time on the journey! Cold weather is not my favourite! The starting temperature here is minus5 degrees Celsius! Its been snowing all week! Cold makes me move fast, I have been rushing through everything! Walking, learning, eating, you name it I am doing it fast so I can either get inside or finish and leave Moscow! I saw a few homeless people and I was like OMG! how do they survive?

Brutally honest I am rushing through so I can finish and leave tomorrow! Cold weather and me? we need to get reacquainted but right now the relationship is shaky! So like Eckhart says, leave the situation or accept it, I'm bussing out, leaving this one!
Peace!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism