A song for NiNa!


Without me, the sun comes up in the morning and the stars twinkle at night. Before I’ve even gotten out of bed in the morning, the earth has spun 1/3 of the way round its axis and six billion people have done the best they know to do to increase their happiness and mitigate their suffering.And since I’m not in charge, I get to relax and enjoy the ride. Rather than cower in recognition of my own weakness and even helplessness in the face of forces far greater than my own, I am set free.” Michael Neill coach



NiNa Young Entrepreneur's Programme finished its 4th cycle today, the participants gave a 5 minute business pitch in front of 3 judges and a winner chosen. NiNa is a programme I started in 2010 for young women between the ages of 15-19. The programme introduces the concept of entrepreneurial thinking and entrepreneurship as a career option, so far we have seen businesses open and participants receiving scholarships to study business! Today I felt such joy and gratitude seeing the ideas and the presentations, the creativity and the courage that was on display and I can say without a doubt that this is one of the best things I have ever done, ever ever ever!!
So just sharing my joy and news to you guys, that's all LOL!
I have learnt that service is really the rent I pay for being on this planet and when you serve others you serve yourself!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism