Faith is what you are!

"What you are looking for you are looking with" Rev Deborah L Johnson (my favourite Rev!!)

So, right on time I always get a lesson, and that is the beauty of this Universe, it shows time and time again that it is for me! It actually loves me and wants me to "get it" so the whole ask and you shall receive concept is absolutely true but I must be willing and remain open to receive! Anyways, this whole scenario came about on the weekend, I was having one of my huge human moments and doubting myself and the lesson came which I want to share with you, if it resonates, yayy, if it doesn't take what you want and need and leave the rest.

Faith is what you are. You don't bring faith into your circumstances. There is not you, the circumstances and then faith. You, everything about you- how you perceive things, what you embrace and accept, what you perceive as possible, how willing you are to live in a place of non attachment and the like - you bring you as you enter the circumstances! The more faith you carry with you, the less attention you pay to the crap hole or situation that you are in and the more you go back to who you really really are. The less you try to fix something and allow it to heal the more joyous your life expression will appear to be. You are not merely to have faith, you are to BE faith!
same with love, be love, be clarity, be joy, be power! Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Be!
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism