At Home I simply AM



 

When we stop opposing reality, action becomes simple, fluid, kind, and fearless.

-- Byron Katie


Have you ever been to a place and you're there and you know that you've made a perfect decision? It's difficult to explain but each time I arrive in Port of Spain I feel that way, I get a sort of calm yet an overflowing of gratitude! Feels like my soul is loved and cared for! I've had it maybe one more or two other places I have been, South Africa, Cape Town and New Orleans (explains why I have been to New Orleans about ten times!!) So back on the Super Island I am feeling the soul ease and although things are not all the way as I want them to be I say ok Universe take over, obviously there is something you want me to learn, recognise and appreciate because hey, once your soul is calm what else do you need? And I obey, I relax and I know that there's something bigger than me here.

 I am at home!
At home I am loved, appreciated and protected
At home I am nurtured, cultivated, inspired
At home I am free to heal, dream, reflect and correct
At home I simply Am  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism