In New Orleans


Time moves forward, so get yourself moving forward with it. Make this day uniquely fulfilling, and then create even more fulfillment tomorrow. Ralph Marston


Landed in New Orleans and it all came back! I love this place! My soul feels right, this is my 8th time here! There are three places that makes my soul sing, my super duper Island Trinidad and Tobago, Southern Africa and New Orleans! I guess its all the inspiration that I leave here with every time I come!

There's art, music, food, respect for traditions! Just the way I like to live!
From today I will be seeing all my peeps, Iyanla, Lisa Nicols, Terry McMillan, and the list goes on!

Reporting from NOLA, over and out!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism