Lessons in motion


Every single day of my life is dedicated to either being a student or being a teacher.


The last day in New Orleans I had the privilege to hear some of the best motivational speakers in the business, then to go to a concert after, Mary J Blige, Jill Scott, Common, some of my favourite artistes! The lessons I'm sharing:

1. Forgive everybody - doing this frees you up
2. Tell the truth - all the time
3. Be willing to be wrong because we don't know everything
4. Never give up!

I left the concert, straight to the airport, and my luggage never arrived! Man, those lessons came back right away! I'm off to Grenada today minus my luggage but its all good!

Loving the lessons!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism