Illusions

Reality is never frightening. It is impossible that it could upset me. Reality brings only perfect peace. When I am upset, it is always because I have replaced reality with illusions I made up. ACIM

I'm digging A Course in Miracles this week!  "Reality is never frightening" how awesome is that as a concept because it really is just about illusions that I have made up! Consider this, you are in a situation especially one that is not going the way you want it to go. First thing you do is start making up stories of how it should be and what it ought to be and why is it this way blah blah blah, not for one time accepting the situation as is, I said accepting I did not say like it! So accepting the situation now puts you in a position where you can respond and not react from WHAT IS! not from what you think it should be! A Course in Miracles just breaks in down on the real! Love it!!
So today I am replacing all the illusions!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism