I am responsible for what I see..

I am responsible for what I see.
I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for, and receive as I have asked.
A Course in Miracles (ACIM)


   ACIM keeps it real! That is why I love it, it's sometimes brutally honest, in the lesson called the "The Responsibility of Sight" it says "Deceive yourself no longer that you are helpless in the face of what is done to you. Acknowledge but that you have been mistaken"

We make out that we are helpless, hell I have done this! why? why? why? and just moan and talk and no action! I have been doing this up to yesterday!  deceive yourself no longer that you are helpless in the face of what is done to you! Listen, it was done, it has been done but you are not helpless! do you realize that? you are not helpless! Sometimes when I drown out all the voices I sit in awe of how powerful we are and  how we refuse to tap into this power choosing instead to be a victim and act helpless. Deceive yourself no longer my friends!
You are powerful, you are divine! so act like you know!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism