If you don't know now you know!


You know very well, who you are, don't let them hold you down, reach for the stars! And if you don't know now you know Notorious BIG

So I ran the Green Race this morning, talk about jumping out the comfort zone! The Green Race is a 5 mile run on the North Coast Road that ends in a town called Arima! Up at 4 am asking myself why am I doing this? The answer was clear, jump out the comfort zone and show yourself that you can do it, then take that same mindset on the road knowing that you can do anything!
I did it! I am in awe of the human mind and body to produce results once the negative chatter is ignored all I was concerned was with finishing, running the whole way and being proud of me! And today I am!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism