Light ah fyah!

Release is evident of TRUST! Unknown


I think yesterday was one of my most humblest and grateful moments! I was asked to come and do a talk to a group of women in NYC, I could not do it, my schedule did not allow for this to happen. They insisted that they wanted to talk about my book at their gathering! I spoke to my publicist and she agreed to go and answer any questions. She called me after so excited and happy.

"This was so awesome, they read from your book, asked questions, want to meet you and want to do it again with you there"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, as a heart attack"

"They really resonated with your story and have asked me for eleven books as well"

She went on and on about how the fire spread and I light it and I was not even there!

I felt a swell of humility and gratitude that I smiled all day

People I am sharing this story to say, do you! Do you and keep doing you! There's no need for perfection, only willingness and authenticity.
 According to Deepak Chopra  "You must learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. This true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge.It is beneath no one, superior to no one, and full of magic, mystery, and enchantment."

I am challenging you today to do the very thing that you fear, the very thing you say you cannot do!
Take it from me, the feeling is awesome!
Peace!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism