Take a risk ..... every single day

Why you? Because there’s no one better. Why now? Because tomorrow isn’t soon enough.
— Donna Brazile



I have learnt that I grow when I take risks! When I do things that push me out of my comfort zone I consider it taking risks! I do something small daily to get me into the habit of taking risks and pushing myself! It may be as simple as a phone call to someone who may tell me NO! I do something daily to push me out of my comfort zone which is where the magic lives! I like magical living!

What do you do to push yourself? Get into the habit of doing something at least once a week, you will see how it becomes easier and easier to take steps to living the life that you really want
How many times have you said I want to do this but....  to make that leap start with the small things and drop me a line letting me know how it goes
Push yourself!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis