Find a river....

What our judgment does, then, is to make things into what we want them to be, rather than what they really are ACIM

This place is beautiful! In one day I've seen rivers, waterfalls, black sand beaches, a holy ground called thirteen stones all part of my job this week! How awesome is the Universe? I get to work and play at the same time!

I met with the association after and we did our thing!

Giving thanks for the blessings and opportunities and my buddy Keisha who makes it all happen!

Ok I digress a bit, there was no water in sight at the house! I came back from running all stinky and boom! Nothing! I searched the house for a bucket, there was no one around to ask a question and then I thought ok, my first day meeting the people how would it be if I turn up stinky, thinking time!!!!!, I had 3 bottles of drinking water and that was it, my aim at being respectable and less stinky! So when I got to the meeting I asked them about water, they told me choose a river and have a bath! I laughed really loudly! Duh!!!!

Peace!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism