Move!

You cannot learn about yourself if you are always staying within the safe confines and borders of the familiar


I got a late call to speak at an event today, this morning I was at our National Library in Port of Spain, There was a book club event where all the book clubs from all over the country gather at an annual event to celebrate the year. They asked me to come and be the feature speaker at this event!
I couldn't refuse I thought wow, how humbling! The word is spreading!

I got there early and sat down, watched the scenes and took it all in! People kept asking me what book club was I from, I said none! They looked confused!

The book club from my hometown was well represented, when the hostess finally arrived she introduced me and asked me what part of the country was I from, when I said San Fernando, the hooping and the hollering broke me into a huge grin! South South South, they kept shouting! I felt really good!

There is no substitute for action, none at all, we can talk all day long,dream all night long, wish all evening long, day dream all morning long but if there is no action forget it!
If you wait for perfect conditions you will never move
If you wait for perfect conditions you will never move
If you wait for perfect conditions you will never move
You got that?

Move! Catch that!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism