What's that in the window?

You can't always know where the road ends up but with some luck I know we can go,wherever we imagine! James Ingram

Went to the mall today, I'm walking past the bookstore and I see my book in the window, I scream! I go inside and there it is, a featured book, I scream again! The customer representative comes up " "Hello, can I help you?" No thanks! Big big smile. I walk around the store with a huge grin on my face giving thanks for this moment!

This was after having a really rough day! The Universe is so awesome!
Whatever your dream is, just do it! Start it and do it! You will either learn something or be blessed!

Book signing time today, looking forward to it!
Suit up. Own it. Be Gracious!
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism