Women's Entrepreneurship Day

Notice when your dream has come true.
If you're addicted to accomplishing things, you might miss the fact that you've actually accomplished something pretty awesome



I'm all in! I am fully in this and I am learning lessons along the way!
Today Wednesday 19th November 2014 is World Entrepreneurship Day, the world celebrates women entrepreneurs at events in 140 countries and I am making history by hosting the first event in Trinidad and Tobago with the support of so many awesome people that really rally behind me and I love them so much for it and grateful too

So here are the events tomorrow for me, holla when you have a chance




On a side note, congratulations to my buddy Maxine Attong on the launch of her second book yesterday Lead your team to win! Proud proud proud of her!

Peace!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism