You may only need to know it one time...

The fire of truth can be massively destructive. And then… then comes the solution, the healing, the building, the flight Danielle La Porte


Today my computer crashed .....and burned! I sat there looking at it! So forgive me for missing the blog post! Life goes on, its all good! I'm back online and lessons learnt!
There are things that you think you will never need to know, that you may only need to know one time in your life but can save your life because you have that knowledge
Unless you attempt to do something beyond that what you have already mastered you will never grow
We don't know everything and we haven't mastered everything and that is not a bad thing, it is just a fact that reminds me, reminds us to remain open and flexible and stop playing a big know it all!

Things like my crash and burn reminded me
I give thanks for all the reminders
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism