Can I?

Every positive change--every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness--involves
a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal
evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never
found an exception."

- Dan Millman

Note to self:
Can I continue to complain about what I do not have, cannot do, criticizing myself and others? Or can I take a chance, find an opportunity and know in my heart what I want to do is possible?
 Can I?

Can I continue to buy into the belief that there is not enough, settling for whatever I can get? Or can I do my best in every situation, expecting the best from every situation, recognizing that what I put out must come back to me tenfold? 
Can I?


Can I blame the world, hate my enemy, feel sorry for myself as an excuse for what not to do what I desire to do? Or can I raise my consciousness , pour love into every situation and take responsibility for myself? Can I? Can I? Can You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis