Good bye 2014!

2014 was indeed one of the best years of my life, with everything that happened, the good, the not so good, the great and the ugly!
I chose to step into uncertainty and I was scared shitless! (excuse my French) I remember stating the year with enough rent for 2 months and to rent a car for 2 weeks and 600 in cash, no job, no prospects and too much pride to ask anyone for anything because I said I chose this I owned it! I had my book, I had my family, I had my friends and I had the Universe behind me full tilt and I stepped into Life and 365 days later I have learnt so much and will take the things I want to take into 2015 and leave the rest!

When we see that EVERYTHING is happening FOR US and never TO US, we see the tremendous
amount of Grace that our lives are filled with and we can nestle into that knowing
that - indeed, every-little-thing-is-gunna-be-alright - and even better than that,
everything is PERFECT as it is! So for today, leave the goal setting aside, leave
the achieving at the door and just reflect - reflect on this year that is gone.

What can you let go of? What would feel SO GREAT to be free of? What are you most
terrified to admit? Then - step into it and let it go!
We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them
 ourselves.  The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's
Day.
We are all moving ahead into 2015 - it's close enough. But for this moment, let
us think back about the year, let us reflect, take a moment to pause and really
give 2014 a conscious goodbye - and with it - the habits, stories and beliefs that
should stay with it. The first step to creating something new is letting go of what
no longer serves you. What no longer serves you?
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism