I deserve the best
Here's how to know whether you're putting up with less than you deserve:
· When you have to work yourself into a state of excitement rather than naturally experiencing joy and passion, you're probably settling.
· When you bargain with yourself about what you can do without rather than f
· When your focus is on the time and energy you've invested in an endeavor rather than the love, joy and gratification you've gained, you're probably settling.
· When you're making excuses about why you should stay put rather than going for what you truly want, you're probably settling.
· When you spend more time complaining about what you have than appreciating it, you're definitely settling.