Do something spontaneous!

"You can't outwit fate by trying to stand on the sidelines and place little side bets about the outcome of life. Either you wade in and risk everything to play the game, or you don't play at all. And if you don't play, you can't win." --Judith McNaught




I was asked to do a talk at a school on Thursday, I was really looking forward to it! Woke up on Thursday and I was feeling pretty ill! I can't remember the last time I was ill! I thought ok maybe it was something I ate! I will still drive down and do my thing! By the time I got there I swore I had fever, sore throat the works! I did the talk and it was so much fun! It actually made me feel better for that time but as I was done and sat down I started feeling ruff again so I made my apologies and left drove straight home and went to my bed, later that night a friend of mine, Erica, an angel on earth! Passed by with a box of organic produce and in there was coconut water and citrus! perfect!!! (told you she was an angel!) Anyways we agreed to meet on Friday for lunch, I told her no matter how I felt I was going to come! I am so glad I went,great to have lunch with her and after lunch we met another friend and  headed to the San Fernando Hill Park to watch a movie outside. lovely venue and lovely lime! I went home and straight to bed but that outing made me feel so connected despite my feeling ill!!
Do something spontaneous today!

Love ma peeps! Love the Life and the Universe's shenanigans!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism