Feel the fear and do it anyway...

Reality is never frightening. It is impossible that it could upset me. Reality brings only perfect peace. ACIM 


Today I had to speak in front of 250 teenagers! That scared the brown out of me! trust me!
Turned out, that when I face my fear it really isn't all that bad! Made me wonder, what else am I running from because of fear!

Truth be told, when they asked me to talk I swore I heard 25 participants! When I got there it was like whoaaa! where did all of these people from from? They told me this is who you will be speaking to today! Oh! I see! Too late to run! I did it I was happy and they were happy! And I got a free ticket to a party tomorrow! All's well that ends well!!

Do it, do the thing you fear to do, trust me it's not all that bad! In fact, its all good!
Peace!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism