Thanks to ma peeps...

When you're laying on your back watching the stars some very rare night, you won't be thinking about the car you worked to buy or the blog post you stayed home from the party to write. You're going to recall the people who got woven into your heart and helped you paint your apartment. You're going to long for the magic of knowing so much without saying a word. You're going to wish you had taken more holiday time to hang with them. You're going to wish you'd stayed up later and extended your stay to ask them more questions about anything at all. You'll wish you'd gone out dancing. Danielle La Porte


I have some really great people in my life, my circle of friends, its a small circle but none the less, I really do appreciate each and every one of them for their honesty, their support and acceptance of me and my "ways" as my grandma says!

I sat thinking about this today and thinking about them and I felt really happy! Having that support is really important!

Steve Harvey was saying, I went to one of his talks the last time I was in the US, and I saw him say it on tv as well, look around and see who you are hanging with, what do they stand for, their values and conviction, every one of the people around you reflects something about you in your life!

So thanks to all my peeps! Love y'all!

Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism