The Universe just wants a YES!


"You have sole ownership of your vision. And the Universe will give you what you want within your vision. What happens with most people is that they muddy their vision with “reality”. Their vision becomes full of not only what they want but what everybody else thinks about what they want, too. Your work is to clarify and purify your vision so that the vibration that you are offering can then be answered."

- Esther Hicks (Love this lady's work!)



The Universe just wants a YES! Pay attention to how  much of your words, thoughts and actions have the energy of NO!
No, I don’t want to do this job anymore!
No I don’t want to procrastinate anymore!
No, I don’t want this type of relationship anymore!
No, I don’t want to be here doing this!
NO, NO, NO!
Everything you want is on the other side of the No!
What’s the YES? What’s your YES?
Not waiting for the Yes to show up, standing in it, standing in the YES, it’s already there! Let it come through you.
Flip it! Flip the words, thoughts and actions, flip it to what the yes is and watch the magic happen!
 start with Yes!

Peace!!!



Like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AkosuaDardaineEdwards
Follow me on Twitter: @AweCapt
Instagram: akosuadedwards


And look out for my new book "Nyabo (Madam) Why are you here?" coming soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism